Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I've Been Loving Lately


The sign in my bathroom that says, "It's the little things in life that make living so grand."

Sunshine in the dining room.



A lazy and cozy Valentine's Day with my Valentine.

A new energy and positive movement in my job search.  And feeling so thankful for friends and colleagues that go out of their way to help me and vouch for me.  And embracing being able to stay up late, sleep in and work out in the middle of the day while I still can.

Getting excited for friends (real life and blog world "friends") that are pregnant.
 
Feelings of deep, deep connection - in the simplest, most mundane parts of life - so strong that they bring tears to my eyes.  I feel so blessed and lucky for the huge love in my life.

       Method’s Hardwood Floor Cleaner.  I’m a sucker for anything almond scented.  Plus?  This stuff makes my wood floors so pretty and shiny!

The Tracy Anderson Method.  I've been doing her mat workouts and dance cardio for a while now, but I started her Metamorphosis program yesterday (the fitness part; not the full food program).  Man, oh man, am I sore this morning!!!




2 comments:

  1. Such a cute post! I love me some floor cleaner. You should do one of these every month!

    ReplyDelete