Friday, January 28, 2011

Jewelry and Healthy Cookies

Hi, friends!  Before we all get the weekend started, I wanted to share two exciting tidbits with you.

First, I've listed several new pieces of jewelry in my Etsy shop this week.  I'm especially excited about this necklace because I think it really captures my creative style.  And I just think it's pretty.  :)   I also think it looks like something Dr. Temperance Brennan would wear.  That's right, I just said - er, typed - that for all the world to read.


Second, I recently came across a recipe for healthy cookies on 101 recipes, an awesome food blog that I follow, that I've been wanting to try.  I've been putting it off because the process sounded a little daunting.  But I'm here to say "DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE ALMOND FLOUR!"  It was super easy to make, and I even experimented with making my own almond butter while the cookies were in the oven because I was so intrigued about what the food processor could do with slivered almonds.  Let's just say that my almond butter is not blog worthy yet, but these cookies from 101 recipes are!  Give 'em a try!



Happy weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooo making those cookies! Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jewelry and cookies all look delish! (And, don't worry, I love Bones too.) :)

    ReplyDelete